Respected Contributor

Re: What if masks were available and free?

@Nightowlz wrote:

After what I just watched I'm not wearing mine anymore. Not staying home. Doing what I want to do. Hard to believe what's going on right before our eyes. I knew this was happening but now I know it's true. I'm not nuts.

I'm not taking their vaccine either. Not even if they try to mandate it.

If this is about Plandemic, that movie been debunked as false by MULTIPLE sources. 

It's not true, don't risk your own safety and that of others by buying into the conspiracy theories. Vaccines are safe. COVID-19 is not.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@mominohio wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

After what I just watched I'm not wearing mine anymore. Not staying home. Doing what I want to do. Hard to believe what's going on right before our eyes. I knew this was happening but now I know it's true. I'm not nuts.

@Nightowlz 

What did you just watch?

@mominohio 

The video posted that was deleted. I knew all along these things were happening but people think you are crazy. Makes me sick.  

that video was fake news 

@lovescats 

No it's not.

It is. That's why it was removed. 

Honored Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@mominohio wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz 

What did you just watch?

@mominohio 

The video posted that was deleted. I knew all along these things were happening but people think you are crazy. Makes me sick.  

--------

The video posted where? By Who? What things?

What makes you think that whoever posted this video, is correct? 

Why would you watch a video, and decide you're going to change your behavior? 

@SuhseK, you're assuming that she changed her behavior. I think that it's more probable that she knew that it would confirm her beliefs regarding Covid.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

Yep, Ding Ding Ding @suzyQ3 , you win the internet!

Frequent Contributor

@Alison Wonderland wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

If this is about Plandemic, that movie been debunked as false by MULTIPLE sources. 

It's not true, don't risk your own safety and that of others by buying into the conspiracy theories. Vaccines are safe. COVID-19 is not.

Yep, that's the one. It also said "entertainment" at the bottom of the description. Ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

That's what people said about polio, mumps, chicken pox, measles, and other diseases which are now back in circulation.

Honored Contributor

Maybe this has been posted before, but here goes ---- A million times we hear --- wear a mask, wear a mask--- so, o.k., we all get that we are supposed to wear a mask --- some still choose to ignore it.

Here are a few other thoughts concerning masks:

Maybe sometthing else which they should stress and maybe they should televise --- people don't seem to understand or want to wear the masks correctly --

I see constantly from watching the news, etc., and seeing people when I go out to the store --- they wear the mask covering the mouth but NOT the nose!  

Also, you see public figures on t.v., the minute the mike gets to them, they have the mask around their neck instead of over their face!  They do realize that they can speak THROUGH the masks, don't they?

And another one --- as I am out (which is rare) I see people going into stores with no mask on and waiting until the last possible moment before going into the door to put the mask on!  In the meantime, people are going in and out of the stores!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Before this "Shelter in Place" started, DH and I thought some of this would occur so we bought things we thought we might need. We got masks 10 for a $1.00.

In answer to your question people would hoard them.

And things that go bump in the night!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Boomerdotty wrote:

@mominohio wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz 

What did you just watch?

looks like it may be back on youtube - posted a while ago. ' Doctors in Black'.

@Boomerdotty, the fact that it was removed is all I need to know. Besides, I don't get my facts from youtube.

in today's main stream media environment, all platforms need to be used to determine facts.  Nobody would use YouTube by itself as facts. Much more out there to use - dig deeper.  Not everything presented to us is real. Headlines are not real, comments/replies are not real - sometimes done to try and divide us.