Respected Contributor

Re: What if O.J. Simpson is innocent?

@Scooby Doo wrote:

It's a case of beating a dead horse, and a way for Sheen to make a buck.

@Scooby Doo

deadhorse.gif

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Bring on the real kiiller then. Stop with the speculation. He had means, motive, and opportunity, AND he had priors when it came to violence toward his ex wife. There is no one else who had any motive to not only murder her, but murder an innocent man who simply had the misfortune of working at the restaurant where she left her sun glasses. I don't know how OJ lives with himself. He should have pulled the trigger in the white Bronco when he was trying to flee to Mexico.

@RainCityWoman

He's a coward!

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

OK, I give up, today is a read not post day.  I can't get anything right with a 101 temp

Sorry ladies Smiley Happy

@Noel7

So sorry you're ill!  Hope you get better soon!!

Esteemed Contributor

I think there was enough evidence proving he was guilty. Blood, hair and DNA. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

maybe so @suzyQ3

sheen also had a breakdown while filming

Super Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

What if Elvis is alive?

He's not?!?  😮

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

maybe so @suzyQ3

sheen also had a breakdown while filming

@ladyroxanne, when Sheen came on site in the Philippines,  he described it as "chaos." And he wasn't just talking about the weather. I doubt there's ever been such a chaotic, hellish, nightmare of a filming. Among all that went on, yes, Sheen suffered a heart attack,

possibly as a result of alcohol. 

A 1991 documentary about the film called "Heart of Darkness: A Filmmaker's Apocalypse" chronicles the mad production of the 1971 film.

But the end result...superb.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

Clearly there is no one else here who thinks he just might be innocent.

I don't know whether he is innocent or guilty, but I was at home with a husband who was only able to sit and watch tv.  He could not speak or swallow, was paralized on one side, could not see anything to the left of center and remained that way for five years until he passed away. Very sad.  

During the time the OJ trial was televised, and I can honestly say I did not miss a moment of the coverage.  Was he guilty or innocent?  I don't know.  BUT  I do know this.  Regardless of his guilt or innocence the prosecution, led by what I could only say was an inept attorney, did not prove to me that OJ Simpson was guiltly.

His attorneys were very clever and effective. But if I had been sitting on that jury I absolutely would have have to find him Not Guilty, as the prosecution did not prove anything to me. I watched them make mistake after mistake.  I've seen a few posts here stating things that were never stated or proven.  I'm really looking forward to watching this, and comparing my own memory of the trial to what they showl  Think what you will, he may well be guilty as sin, but in a murder trial I'd have to have a lot more hard evidence to find someone guilty.

Now go ahead and pan me all you llike.  I'm not changing my mind until someone shows me evidence that can't be reffuted.

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

@Scooby Doo wrote:

It's a case of beating a dead horse, and a way for Sheen to make a buck.

@Scooby Doo

deadhorse.gif

Smiley LOL  Git Up and Giddy Up

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Clearly there is no one else here who thinks he just might be innocent.

I don't know whether he is innocent or guilty, but I was at home with a husband who was only able to sit and watch tv.  He could not speak or swallow, was paralized on one side, could not see anything to the left of center and remained that way for five years until he passed away. Very sad.  

During the time the OJ trial was televised, and I can honestly say I did not miss a moment of the coverage.  Was he guilty or innocent?  I don't know.  BUT  I do know this.  Regardless of his guilt or innocence the prosecution, led by what I could only say was an inept attorney, did not prove to me that OJ Simpson was guiltly.

His attorneys were very clever and effective. But if I had been sitting on that jury I absolutely would have have to find him Not Guilty, as the prosecution did not prove anything to me. I watched them make mistake after mistake.  I've seen a few posts here stating things that were never stated or proven.  I'm really looking forward to watching this, and comparing my own memory of the trial to what they showl  Think what you will, he may well be guilty as sin, but in a murder trial I'd have to have a lot more hard evidence to find someone guilty.

Now go ahead and pan me all you llike.  I'm not changing my mind until someone shows me evidence that can't be reffuted.

Who do you think did it and what was their motive?