Honored Contributor

Re: What if O.J. Simpson is innocent?

[ Edited ]

He is guilty as could be. I will not be watching.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

OK, I give up, today is a read not post day.  I can't get anything right with a 101 temp

Sorry ladies Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Well, a jury of his "peers" found him innocent, I never bought it. After watching just about every show on the JonBenet Ramsey murder and not coming to any concrete resolution, I'm not wasting my time on this. Oh yeah, karma is a you know what, he's not doing time for murder but is still sitting in prison! I wonder if he watched The People v. O.J. Simpson!?

No, they found him Not Guilty. That's not the same as Innocent.

Honored Contributor

From what I have read his mind is gone (concussion syndrome?) so it doesn't really matter where he is. Jail infirmary or nursing home - what's the difference ?

Esteemed Contributor

He's guilty in my opinion.  It doesn't take rocket science to know that.  We had a dumb jury on his case and a woos of a judge too. 

A pal of mine - LAPD, told me and like many others know, not all the evidence was allowed and it was a circus of a trial. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

OK, I give up, today is a read not post day.  I can't get anything right with a 101 temp

Sorry ladies Smiley Happy

@Noel7.....oh no! I am sorry to read that you are not feeling better. I know you have been fighting this for awhile now. Feel better and take care of yourself. Back last year I had pneumonia and I learned that I needed to stay in and stop trying to do things. It took me more than two months to recover so I know how frustrating it can be to need to rest.

Trusted Contributor

OJ was not found innocent, he was found not guilty. There is a difference. 

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

i always thought sheen was a little goofy.  especially after that movie apocalypse now?  is that the right title?  anyway

I think he's a very talented actor, and I loved "Apocalypse Now." It was adapted from Joseph Conrad's classic "Heart of Darkness." The movie had a top-rate cast and is considered one of the finest movies in film history.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

He has been declared innocent in a court of law.   Done and done. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

OJ isn't very bright.  He got away with murder and couldn't stay on the golf course.  Robert Blake got away with murder,too.  But he's smart enough to lay low. We haven't heard peep one from him.  They both make me sick.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth