Honored Contributor

Re: What if O.J. Simpson is innocent?

He was found not guilty of the crime already. He is in prison for a different crime that he was found to be guilty of. 

I doubt more evidence on the murders will change many people's opinions of the man.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I agree with you and I won't watch either...I hope most people will feel the same.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I agree with you and I won't watch either...I hope most people will feel the same.

I wont watch. I did not watch all of the media about it or the trial when it was happening. All the attention it got horrified me. Go away!

Super Contributor

I don't believe he is innocent, the one thing that sticks out in my mind is the chase..him in the white Bronco....had folks riveted to their televisions.

Honored Contributor

O.J. Simpson was acquitted  of murder for killing his wife and Ron Goldman. He cannot be tried for that again.

He is serving 33 years in prison  for going to a Las Vegas Hotel with armed men to rob a couple of sports memorabilia salesman. For that crime he was found guilty.

So, no he is not innocent.  I would not want him living in my neighborhood.  I don't trust him.

Honored Contributor

Innocent of what?  The murders?  I thought he was found "innocent" of that years ago?  Innocent of the crime for which he is now in jail?  

Super Contributor

No, what got him off is green...he had the money to buy only the best...remember...you have to find a person guilty beyond a reasonable doubt...would loved to have been a fly on the wall of the jury room..to understand the thinking. Jonbenet Ramsey's murder comes to mind....how can this be unsolved...once again its all about being able to buy only the best..its the almighty dollar....same with the Kennedy cousin in CT...but it looks like he is going back to jail.

Honored Contributor

He was acquitted but consensous is that he is guilty and even IF he was definitely proven to be innocent, the masses would still think he 's guilty.   A woman in the area I live was convicted of killing her husband and 10 years later someone else confessed and she was released.  This poor woman is still looked at as a criminal.

Respected Contributor

In case the OP forgot. 

6bae7bf1f9bd024de4f90639fc3c0824.jpg

Valued Contributor

The OP @SeaMaiden is not saying he's innocent.  That's the title of the 3-night series.