Honored Contributor

Re: What 'how you hook your bra' says about you

I didn't look at the quiz, as I cannot imagine how much validity it could have.

I hook it in the front, spin it around, and arms in straps.  Boom.  I don't think any personality traits are involved in that, as it was how I was taught.

At this age and with my shoulder, wrist, and hand problems due to a car accident and arthritis, I don't even think I could do it the other way.  It's hard enough, some days, on my hands and shoulders, to reach back and unhook it.  ouch

Interesting - the 'step in' method.  I had not heard of that.  Hey, whatever works!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wonder why braless isn't in there.  LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Valued Contributor

What bull hockey.

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@betteb wrote:

Anybody else surprised (not) that this study was based on research done by a man? <eyeroll>

The research is based on psychologist William Moulton Marston's DISC theory which focuses on four different behavioral traits

Plus, why, why would this tell you anything about someone's behavior? How about what sock you put on what foot. Oh, that's next weeks focus for this man I guess. Or, top lip vs bottom lip first to get the lipstick. So much time is wasted and spent on useless things. So, silly, hey, I'm retired, how much do they make doing this? LOL

Exactly my point, only a man.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Now I've seen it all and heard it all.  Woman LOL Its amazing what they waste time and money on isn't it?  And people buy into it, I guess.  Or laugh at it!

Honored Contributor

@Peridot wrote:

What a stupid theory!  Wonder how much she was paid to do that useless research/

@Peridot

What I wondered is who pays for this kind of so-called 'research'?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Mom taught me to clasp in the back. But I hurt my shoulder and slide it around. I have recently discovered Genie bras and they are the greatest!

@Group 5 minus 1

I noticed that they left out sports bras.....or NO bra!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I guess I'm an influencer then. I hook it in the front and rotate it to the back and pull it up, just like when we learned how to put on bras from day one.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

Hello, IG. Smiley Happy

.........This is dumb. You can tell a guy invented bras because it hooks in the back. If a woman had invented a bra, then clearly it would've hooked in the front to begin with. I'm not biased, though. If the hook-in-the-back was an idea thought up by a woman to begin with.......then that was dumb.

SO MANY DUMB THINGS IN THE WORLD!!! Smiley LOL

@NC Bandwagon

Hi NC!

You are so right!

Smiley others 075.gif
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

how do men by the age of 18 know the exact thumb and finger maneuver to unhook up to 4 bra hooks in the dark without looking

is there a certain personality trait for the ones who do this quickly under layers of garments