Respected Contributor

Re: What host of Q would you be most like?

I would be most like the one that gets to the point. Don't know if they exist. Smiley Frustrated

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Personality-wise, I think I'm a cross between Julie Cearley & Mary DeAngelis

Trusted Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Definatly Shawn. I've been in sales for many years and my love of fashion and for helping people makes it fun and rewarding for me and that comes out in my selling. A good salesperson knows you develop a connection with people because its not about making one sale, but a long term relationship. She makes herself relatable. Shawn is great at sales, a valueable skill in most any businesss and you either have it or you don't. She is personable, fun, and thoroughly enjoys what she does, making her a joy to watch. Selling is a skill just like any other and often salespeople are the most valuable assest in a business as all businessses are either selling an idea, a service, or a product. Fun post by the way.

Are you on drugs?

Super Contributor

Definitely Courtney have the same type of personality and

clothing style too... I really enjoy watching her and how she

interacts with the guests and let's them talk...  She is very polished and also likes to have fun..

I Love her style...  Love her relationship

with her husband and family.  I too am a dog lover like her..

I was in sales and also had to speak in front of a lot

people, which can make a person nervous just have to be yourself and that's what I like about Courtney..... and have in common.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygalNONE!!!  I hate salesmen.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jayne Brown and Pat James Dementri. They both seem very nice, down to earth and like they would be great friends!

The question is who you would be most like-NOT who you want to be most like.....

Valued Contributor

No, but sounds like you could use some. 

Honored Contributor

Maybe Marybeth.  It's hard to explain but doesn't come across as a celebrity. She makes a ton of money but even in her even in her social media most, she's all about home and family.  She adores her gorgeous grandchildren.  She's "real".

Trusted Contributor

I think I can mostly relate to MaryBeth. She just seems so kind and nice to everyone, so those are qualities I admire.