Honored Contributor

Re: What have you bought that changed your life in a good way.

My Keurig coffee maker. It is so much easier to have my de-caf throughout the day than having to brew it in the morning in my old drip pot and putting it in a thermos so it stays hot. It never did stay hot and I like freshly brewed coffee anyway. It is worth the over-priced K pods..

Respected Contributor

Acupuncture treatments.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One of the best things is my Ninja Multi Cooker.  I use that at least 3 times a week.  Easy Cleanup also.  Another is Hairmax as well as NO NO hair removal.  I used it faithfully for about a year and now very little hair growth - only having to swipe shave a few scattered bits of hair every so often and even those are so fine.  AL's Marine Collagen Peptides with MSM.  My cartilage is much thicker than it was 3 years ago.  While my pets have changed my my life in a good way, I don't consider family members as being bought - just adopted!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The home we are living in now.  We left the much smaller home we bought one year after we married.  It would have been a cramped family home, and the school system had many problems, as we later discovered.

We made a leap of faith, now so many years ago.  This home has been a wonderful place to raise our family, spacious, with a lovely yard.  The school system here is rated very well, and our  children received an excellent education here.  The town is very old and charming, and there is a large recreation complex funded by the town that our children so enjoyed.

As we are now elderly, we are exploring options for a suitable place to live out our lives.  How we will hate leaving this home!

It was so worth stretching our budget as young parents.  I would do it all over again.

Valued Contributor

A $25 bidet attachment for my toilet from Amazon. It taps the clean water that goes into your toilet and straddles the toilet bowl. It’s basically like giving your undercarriage a shower every time you go to the bathroom. It pays for itself in about a year with the amount of money you save on toilet paper. You always feel 100% fresh and clean.

Respected Contributor

Philips sonicare diamond clean toothbrush!  I have practically no use for a dentist anymore!  Although I still go but, they have almost nothing to do for me.

Honored Contributor

In the year 2000 we bought a little fixer upper cottage on our favorite lake up north Michigan. Five years ago we had it torn down and rebuilt a lovely cottage. We never intended to live here full time but we retired and felt the best thing for us, financially, was to sell our downstate home and retire up here. We began our retirement debt free. We don't owe anything as all we own is paid for. We are living the rest of our lives happily in our lakefront oasis. Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

All of my dogs I've owned.

My microwave was life-changing, since I don't cook and never have.

My garage door opener, a life-changing convenience esp. in winter in the midwest.

Esteemed Contributor

Every dog I ever had!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee   and @Pearlee  

We think alike.    I posted before I read the replies thinking noone was gonna say their dogs. I love that you said it too      Smiley Happy