Honored Contributor

Re: What happens if a coronavirus vaccine is never developed? It has happened before

@Gkhm wrote:

If you must wear a mask in social distance you're always free to stay home!

Right now, here in Indiana, we are required to wear them when we go out.  I don't go out except for taking a ride or my yard. 

I can see both sides of the coin but I can't see putting others at risk for what we think is right (if there is such a thing as right with this virus)  This is new to us all and we are learning more and more as time goes.  Sometimes things are just a "toss up" until we know better.  Honor the rules of your state.  Without rules we become a "mob".       

Super Contributor

Re: What happens if a coronavirus vaccine is never developed? It has happened before

@Ibby114
I agree with you. I do not understand why this thread is still ongoing. Guidelines should apply to everyone and every thread. IMO I also think the contributor rankings need to go. LadyAlice
Respected Contributor

I understand not everyone fears this virus. I understand there are differences in when and where it is more safe.

As for those who still refuse to have any understanding of the absolute realities and stubbornly go out in public without a mask, touching, coughing, sneezing as they wish, their understanding of their freedom is at the level of a toddler. They don't care like a toddler wouldn't care and there's no use trying to get rational with them. Maybe a time-out will be necessary if a second wave is exceptionally deadly. Public nuisance or some endangerment charge.