Trusted Contributor

What happened to the reviews?

It seems every time I'm interested in anything, I can't find the reviews. I depend upon them when I'm buying. Is anyone else having this problem?

Contributor

Re: What happened to the reviews?

I agree! It used to be that all you had to do is scroll down and the reviews would be there. Now I see a note that states "reviews on page 2"??  The Q has changed , and in many instances , not for the better.

Esteemed Contributor

@ruby6332 ,  @wishmoon 

Reviews still appear promptly on the QVC app.

But on this website it's often quicker to simply tap/click on the row of yellow stars, upper left on the item's page.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@ruby6332 ,  @wishmoon 

But on this website it's often quicker to simply tap/click on the row of yellow stars, upper left on the item's page.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No problems at all.  I either click on the stars like @x Hedge mentions, which brings a drop down box to "read all reviews".  Or, I click on "read reviews" under the the item description, which takes me directly to the reviews.  

(This is on the website.  I don't use the app.)

Esteemed Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@ruby6332 ,  @wishmoon 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

No problems at all.  I either click on the stars like @x Hedge mentions, which brings a drop down box to "read all reviews".  Or, I click on "read reviews" under the the item description, which takes me directly to the reviews.  

Oh? 

lol!!, See, I don't get a dropdown menu. I tap the stars here, and it goes right to the reviews.

I s'pose it's just another thing that varies by the particulars of each device. 

Honored Contributor

No, no problem here.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@x Hedge wrote:

@ruby6332 ,  @wishmoon 

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oh? 

lol!!, See, I don't get a dropdown menu. I tap the stars here, and it goes right to the reviews.

I s'pose it's just another thing that varies by the particulars of each device. 

@x Hedge 

It also may be that the website and the app are different, I don't know.  That's why I mentioned it, the OP didn't say whether she was using the website or the app.

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon. If you consistantly fail to see reviews, you need to try using a different browser.  From time to time, browsers go "wonky" and don't work correctly.  I have 3 downloaded for just such occasions.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If I use Firefox, I can't see the reviews. I can see them if I use IE. Must be something about the browser.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor

I use Safari and sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can't. If I care enough I'll switch browsers and see if it's better but I usually don't.