Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the "I"m sooooooo bored" thread?

@shoekitty wrote:

@NoelSeven

By the way, has it been hot where you are?  I am about 88 miles south of you, and it has been stinkin' hot.  Even at night it doesn't cool down below 65.  That is unusual, as we get cool, ocean air from over the hill most nights. .  Makes the 100++ daytime temps more bearable!

Are you on water conservation as well?

YES! Hot, hot, hot!  75 degrees when I was out this afternoon, and it seems to stay hot at night.  Not comfortable sleeping.  How are you doing, Shoekitty?  Smiley Happy

We do have water conservation but they are not being heavy handed about it.  We have been conserving water for years, low flow etc.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven

Yes,hot here!   It has been in the 100's since Monday.  There has been a heavy, white haze, which I detest.  Makes it seem gloomy.  I can do the hot, dry heat with, cool  nights, it cools the house for the next days heat. But, no luck with that this week. We do not have AC.  Next year.  We do have a whole house fan, ceiling fans, and a few excellent floor fans

I am headed to Redwood City tomorrow for a little surgical procedure, and look forward to it being cooler there at least.!!!

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@NoelSeven

Yes,hot here!   It has been in the 100's since Monday.  There has been a heavy, white haze, which I detest.  Makes it seem gloomy.  I can do the hot, dry heat with, cool  nights, it cools the house for the next days heat. But, no luck with that this week. We do not have AC.  Next year.  We do have a whole house fan, ceiling fans, and a few excellent floor fans

I am headed to Redwood City tomorrow for a little surgical procedure, and look forward to it being cooler there at least.!!!

Wow, that is hot!  I don't know anyone who has AC in this area.  One person on this board likes to make insults about that but she has issues.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices