Valued Contributor

What happened to the pictures on my order status?

I went to check my order,  and the pics are all gone. Is it just me or are things being changed again? Very hard to find my items without pictures. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: What happened to the pictures on my order status?

Thx for bringing this up. I noticed it today. It helps me a lot when I am looking for an order’s status. Plz bring back pix!

Honored Contributor

My pictures are just fine; they haven't taken them away.  When something wonky like disappearing pictures happens, try using a different browser.  I've got 3 downloaded so I can switch instantly if necessary. About 80% of the time that solves the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

My pictures are just fine; they haven't taken them away.  When something wonky like disappearing pictures happens, try using a different browser.  I've got 3 downloaded so I can switch instantly if necessary. About 80% of the time that solves the problem.

Great advice, @Kachina624!   Also I suggest clearing the browser's cookies/cache/website data.  

I know, I know...  everyone is tired of hearing that, and I am, too.    The problem is this:  QVC's website is unreasonably and ridiculously sensitive to the older cookies/cache/website data our browsers store.   Nearly every time this website has any changes (and that seems to be a daily occurrence) it can cause it not to work properly until we take this step.   It only takes a minute to do this and, frankly, we can't count on QVC's IT support staff to act quickly to fix these problems.    

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova