Honored Contributor

What happened to the Johnstons?

Remember the little people family?  So far they have not been on this season.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to the Johnstons?

@Katcat1 I wonder also. They bought a different house.

https://mobile.twitter.com/team7lj?lang=en

Honored Contributor

Here's what I just googled and found out: here's what I think is their latest tweets.

https://twitter.com/team7lj

I haven't seen where their show has been renewed yet.  I've been searching the latest and only came upon their tweets recently.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1

7 Little Johnstons have a FB Page also.

Honored Contributor

I've been hoping to see them again.  I remember a while back when there was some kind of situation with the network and a number of shows.   That's all I remember about that (sorry about that).   

I hope they will be back.

Regular Contributor

i hope they come back, i do like that show. I follow them on instagram and when people ask when the show is coming back they always say "stay tuned" or some vague response. So hopefully......

Honored Contributor

Maybe they were too normal for TLC!

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the issue with their production company had been resolved.  A new season was aired last year (probably late fall/early winter) and then a very short time later, another new season was aired.  It's probably about time for a new season.

The series I love and miss is Our Little Family.  TLC has been showing old episodes in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work so I have it on and catch snippets of it.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I thought the issue with their production company had been resolved.  A new season was aired last year (probably late fall/early winter) and then a very short time later, another new season was aired.  It's probably about time for a new season.

The series I love and miss is Our Little Family.  TLC has been showing old episodes in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work so I have it on and catch snippets of it.

I watch them too, and have been hoping for another season.   I just started to see that there are reruns airing and am recording some of them (even though I've seen every episode at least once!).   

Trusted Contributor

I see them posting pictures on Instragram all the time, so that makes me think they don't want us to forget them and will be back on again!