Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

What did Sally lie about? 

She threw out her Earth shoes because they were no longer comfortable.  It was a reaction to being hurt for being let go.

She didn't say they were never comfortable.

I am amused that some will not watch a LUG presentation now because Sally would be a liar. 

She is a salesperson.  I am sure the hosts do not wear everything they gush over-such as "I own more than one".

It's the world of sales.  Deal.  LOL

the point is.......

not everyone who is a sales rep goes on to "trash" every line that they previously represented. in fact, i think it is pretty unusual......especially with qvc reps (who do have a tendency to move around.)

@sunshine45   I get the "point".  I agree that trashing Earth was uncalled for.

The point I am making is that posters refuse to watch her selling LUG because she is a "liar".

She is a salesperson-very simple to understand.  So are the hosts.

They are not about to say the product is terrible; that would make no sense.

So now she is hurt and threw out all her Earth shoes.  Not the best action but so be it. 

Was she a liar being paid to promote a product in a positive way?

Are the hosts liars doing the same thing?

It's the "liar" label that is nonsense leading to posters so upset they won't watch her selling LUG because she will "lie" about liking the product.

Does anybody really believe David's happy dance is genuine?  That he likes every product he samples?  Is he a liar too?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Occasional Contributor

I have heard that she was let go in not so nice a way. She didn't say Earth shoes were never comfortable, just "no Longer" comfortable. A way to say she was not happy with the turn of events. She is a good salesperson and I miss her selling shoes. She wasn't lying about anything and making her out to be a liar is just not fair. She lost her job and has a son to support and is unhappy. End of story.