Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

On her Instagram she made a remark about throwing out her Earth shoes as they were no longer comfortable. She was wearing Vionic slippers. Good for Sally !

she did the same thing when she was released from birkenstock......except those she sold on ebay and did not "throw them out."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

did she start with LUG on air yet?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@care giver I bought a pair of Earth ankle boots some years ago.  Not only were they not comfortable, the leather started scuffing almost immediately and they became basically unwearable.  Looking back they also were one of the ugliest shoes I ever owned.  Quick donation, never to be bought again!!

Honored Contributor

@care giver wrote:

Earth shoes are not comfortable to me.

@care giver   I certainly don't find them to be special and the "Origins" line is downright cheap.  That Swedish yoga instructor needs to go back to school.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sally was more than just the Earth rep on the Q.  It was only a part of her job with Earth.

I believe COVID-19 was an excuse since Susan is doing shows remotely.

I have to say I've owned many Earth shoes for years but in my experience the shoes I've ordered in quite some time were either uncomfortable or did not meet the same quality.  At least they offered free shipping on their website.

It may have been a business decision; it may have been her age; it may have been a way to cut out her salary; but in the end if people are upset she is gone, that is fine.  I enjoyed watching Sally and wish her all the best in her new career with LUG.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor
I have tried Earth shoes twice and returned them both. They were not comfortable at all. I will never order them again.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

I miss her fun personality! My favorite and most comfortable earth brand shoes were the TSV peep toe snootiest.  They are so great I ordered three colors!  Goes great with most seasons!  All the best to Sally! It sound to me from her video that she was left in the dark about her job status.  Not good news for the brand!  She was an awesome rep for their company..

Contributor

Meant to say shooties...ugg spell check!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It's the nature of this kind of work, people move around a lot. 

@Kachina624 - I think you're right. Since I've been watching QVC I've noticed some vendors moving around for various reasons. The former Tarte representative Leigh is now with Doll 10. The Tignanello representative Allison is now with Vera Bradley. Liz Claiborne vendor Linda went to Northern Nights shortly before Liz Claiborne folded. Those are the ones I can think of - I know you and the other posters know others.  Smiley Happy