New Contributor
Does anyone what happened to Sally Combs with Earth shoes? She was such a hoot and really knew the product.
Trusted Contributor

Check out her Facebook page.  She just posted a video 6 hours ago addressing this.  She was basically "let go" by Earth Brand Shoes 7 months ago.

Super Contributor

Santa say it seems that the earth brand shows Susan over Sally. I believe Sally has now become a rep for a LUG brand.  It really makes me sad because I love Sally. Not being critical but Susan is just not Sally being kind

Esteemed Contributor

@PLPWTRS-She's a rep for LUG.

Super Contributor

I don't know what goes on when you push the button. I did not say Santa. I said sad to say…

Honored Contributor

On her Instagram she made a remark about throwing out her Earth shoes as they were no longer comfortable. She was wearing Vionic slippers. Good for Sally !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I remember Sally first selling Birkenstocks, then Earth, now Lugs.  Girl on the move I guess.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I remember Sally first selling Birkenstocks, then Earth, now Lugs.  Girl on the move I guess.

a girl has gotta eat

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to Sally

[ Edited ]

It's the nature of this kind of work, people move around a lot.  People on the board get so upset when these sales people disappear or move on.  You'd think they were celebrity movie stars.  Oft times, I'm sure they choose someone local over a person who they must pay to fly in.  If this is the case here, in light of CoVi19, it was a good decision.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Earth shoes are not comfortable to me.