Respected Contributor

What happened to 6 easy pays ???

I know a lot of people don't like easy pay , but i was looking at the hairmax and you would think something that expensive would have 5 or 6 easypay , i think QVC is out of touch with what a lot of it's customers financial situation is. In my case i just don't want large charges on my card at once.

Honored Contributor

Re: What happened to 6 easy pays ???

Pandemic over no more incentives -- back to normal -- even if you use a Q card those ez pays were lowered to 5 from 6 the past few months!

Case in point our gas was $1.56/gal for weeks the day after we entered Phase I went up to $1.78/gal.  today it was $2.01/gal.  

Every retailer is trying to get back those "lost dollars"...

Respected Contributor

I, too, would prefer 5 or 6 EZ pays since it helps with my budget.  I have avoided buying things due to the 3 EZ payments. Just my personal preference.

Honored Contributor

They usually save EZ pay for special all-day events like Fashion day, gold day, jewelry day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I realized about a week ago that QVC is no longer doing their "flash" easy pay events.  It seemed those were almost a daily occurrence at one point and this was way before the pandemic.  

Last night I went to the HSN website just to look around.  I haven't really watched any of the shopping channels with any regularity.  I was surprised at the prices and lack of sales on HSN. They used to have really good deals and as I looked at a few clothing lines, items that are clearly old winter items are still full-price or barely marked down at all.  Very out of the norm for how HSN used to be.   

Fory years and years and years QVC offered 6 Easy Pays on a consistent basis just not for special reasons.  I prefer 6 Easy Pays for very expensive items as well.  I think it was kind of mean actually for QVC to do away with the 6 Easy Pays.  It kept people shopping and watching and added to their bottom line.  It had nothing to do with the Pandemic.  Basically, one day I noticed that it was 5 Easy Pays and that was it.  Sigh...very disappointing.  

Super Contributor

MW in Iowa when you see an item that is not offered for five easy pays and you want to buy it call customer service ask them if you can get it for five easy pays I have done that and 100% of the time they will give me five easy pays even when it is not being offered. Let us know if this works for you
Super Contributor