Respected Contributor

People who don't move when they step off an escalator, a group of us almost got wiped out last night because some woman with a kid stepped off and stopped. Just ducky.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

My physical limitations as I grow older.

I agree with this 100%. Things that used to do that I took for granted I either can't do any more or it's a lot harder to do them.

Another thing that frustrates me is when people don't listen to what I have to say. I' ll be asked something & have to repeat what I say multiple times because the person who asked me the question isn't paying attention to what I'm saying. If you don't want to listen to what I have to say, don't waste my time asking me anything.

Esteemed Contributor

Right now I'm frustrated because I am sick with a fever and have decided to stay home from my parents Thanksgiving dinner...not worth taking the chance of passing this along to anyone. I'm sad, actually.

I hope all of you have a nice Thanksgiving.

Honored Contributor

Not having the stamina I once had

Frequent Contributor

I get frustrated when signs are posted not to use a smart phone in a medical setting or nice restaurant. I put mine on vibrate and let it go to voicemail.

There are times you may have to check it. I really find only only a couple of things that are important enough to step away from people to return a call. A death, an accident and a relative is admitted to a hospital. Of course if you have children, you would always want to return their call.

I guess my Dr. visit Monday really got to me. Tones going off, people laughing, talking loudly. 

Sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone.

"God created memories so that we might have roses in December." - Italo Svevo
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What frustrates you?

[ Edited ]

What frustrates me are people who make decisions based on gut emotions rather than on facts or verified and valid information. 

Honored Contributor

constipation

Respected Contributor

@brewhaha wrote:

constipation

HAHAHA Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Re: What frustrates you?

[ Edited ]

@jaxs mom

@jaxs mom wrote:

I'm the only person in this house that wipes off the counter. 

Today's Song: Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 I Toccata by Bach

Today's Album: Bach: The Cello Suites by Yo-Yo Ma

Excellent!! Heart

Super Contributor

lately, Facebook.  From the hunting pictures to all the political posts I can't do it. It used to be fun. Yesterday I made an innocent comment,I thought, and someone called me a nasty name!