Trusted Contributor

What does your user name mean?

Mine is that I am a Native of Jacksonville, Fl. Seems simple to understand but sometimes I can't figure out what many user names are.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What does your user name mean?

I have six cats who always are talking.

Trusted Contributor

I have 2 grandchildren I call them my sweeties.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My younger sister and I used to write music and sing together,  and we came up with a silly little song which included "doo-bee-doo" as part of the lyrics.    It was one of my sweet father's favorites and always made him smile.   He died when I was 17, and he was my heart.Heart   I want to keep his memory alive, and this is one of the small, simple ways I do that.    He'll always be with me.Heart

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I'm basically a cat in human form, and and I prefer hearth and home to the great outdoors.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

This is fun:-)
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am Sandra and I (ice) skate. And have for 30+ years.

@NativeJax - I hope to visit the rink in Jacksonville some time! ( I have been to the Jacksonville beaches but did not get inland).

Honored Contributor

It's my cats nick name initials and age.  He passed in March, been thinking about changing the name. 

Honored Contributor

My first name is spelled Michaele.  Pronounced like Michelle.  It got so butchered and still does....mickela....Mitchelli...so I have gone by Mick for years..and first initial of my last name D.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

I am a native of Baltimore City, Md