Esteemed Contributor

Re: What does the inside of your car tell others?

That a dog is a frequent back seat passenger.  Slightly dusty, but otherwise uncluttered.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a person who cares about nice, expensive vehicles of any kind. I would not spend my time cleaning the inside or outside of a car or truck, my husband does that. I just want a car that will keep my butt up off the road and get me where I want to go and our mechanic takes care of that.

Honored Contributor

That I don't smoke, drink or eat in it. My car is comfortably clean but not immaculate (just like my home).

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal

My car doesn’t say much about me. Well, it probably says that I’m expecting rain! There are usually 2-3 umbrellas in it this time of year. It is rainy season! lol 

Other than that, it is kept neat and with no personal items in it. Never trash or “stuff” tossed around.

Trusted Contributor

Today it told me "Roll the windows up.  It's raining."  (Actually, security called me at my desk today and told me my windows were down and it was raining.)

Esteemed Contributor

Mine would say it's time to vacuum....I think of it every time I get in my car - and then forget to do it! Other than that, it's pretty good! I'm always amazed when I park next to a car that has nothing but trash and junk everywhere!

Respected Contributor

That I don't consider a clean car a priority.

Respected Contributor

My Blazer says I'm a "Clean-Freak".  My husband's truck says I'm a "Clean-Freak".

I can't handle anything messy.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My car takes me from point A to point B. I don’t care about it at all, as long as it works!  DH washes our vehicles almost every weekend. He knows better to touch anything inside mine.

Right now there’s not much stuff in it because I took my dogs to be groomed this morning and had to fit their crates in the back. Normally my horse stuff is in the back.

Esteemed Contributor

My car is very clean and neat --- just like my house. So people will know that I'm neat. I can't stand clutter.