Honored Contributor

What do you wish you would have invented? And what do you think needs to be invented?

[ Edited ]

1st one, Post its

2nd one, not sure on this one yet........ I know now,  a way to protect all those, not capable of caring for themselves,  poor, animals, aged, or young.  They need a protector.

Super Contributor

Re: What do you wish you would have invented? And what do you think needs to be invented?

Invented:  Facebook

Needs Invented:  A way to keep grass from growing so fast

Super Contributor

Re: What do you wish you would have invented? And what do you think needs to be invented?

What about those flying cars, they promised us?  

Esteemed Contributor

It may seem one subject.....and it is ....but two different inventions............

Wish i invented:.......the Automobile........i am not that old...

but it still amazes me we can get in a car

and be somewhere completely different

in a short period of time...

Needs to be Invented:.................a vehicle that is                                      accident proof...and can only reach a

certain speed............(people drive way

too fast these days)...........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. A device that creates kindness and compassion towards all sentient beings (of course that would eliminate the cruelty of slaughtering of animals)

2.  A device that would eliminate disease, pain, and physical suffering, so we all lived long healthy lives and transitioned peacefully

Honored Contributor

Pet food that makes my dog live at least as long as I do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

1. A device that creates kindness and compassion towards all sentient beings (of course that would eliminate the cruelty of slaughtering of animals)

2.  A device that would eliminate disease, pain, and physical suffering, so that all sentient beings lived long healthy lives and transitioned peacefully

Honored Contributor

Wish I had invented the telephone.

Wish I knew how to invent a "Do Not Call" list that works without fail.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal

I wish I had created Coban.

Wish someone would create a cure for Autoimmune Diseases.

NOT another treatment, a CURE!

Interesting question

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  The worst pain that I have ever felt was losing my little girl.  She transitioned in my arms after being attacked by another dog.  I will never forget her eyes looking at me as she passed.  I think of her daily and miss her immeasurably...losing your beloved pet is incurably heart wrenching.  

@SilleeMee wrote:

Pet food that makes my dog live at least as long as I do.