Honored Contributor

Re: What do you usually do the day after Thanksgiving?

String lights in the shrubs in my front yard

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

It's a good day to get my hair cut or get a manicure.  Grocery stores are empty so I will go food shopping as my son and DIL have Thanksgiving at their house.

Respected Contributor

When my children were little, I used to go out super early in the morning and do my Christmas shopping.  I was done by breakfast which was usualy a bag of Moose Munch from Harry and David.  Then I'd come home and take a nap.

Now my family spends the day decorating the house and making cookies: however this year will be in WDW celebrating my cousin/goddaugther's 30 th birthday.

Esteemed Contributor

In the past, Talbots early morning, one item 50% off and other stores in the strip mall near my old house. No crowds when the shops opened.

This year- if i am feeling ambitious I may go to the Q outlet for their Dooney sale. As you might imagine, it's crazy.

The rest of the day I will start with tree #1 and work the rest of the weekend on decorating for Christmas, like many others, especially since Christmas will be less than a month away.

Esteemed Contributor

Always decorate for Christmas.   I never leave the comfort of my house over the Black Friday weekend.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Funny cuz just like many here - I don't hit the Black Friday sales - unless it involves online where, at the click of the mouse - it arrives a few days later at your home!

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal get snuggly and eat left overs, and watch movires."HAPPY HOLIDAY" 

Honored Contributor

Bake and store sweets while watching holiday-themed movies.  Bake some fish fillets for dinner.

Honored Contributor

Oh lordy---I stay home, off the streets and eat turkey all day long---let the crazy people do their thing------I shop online anyway--and my shopping is done already except for Black Friday and Cyber Monday to finish up.

Esteemed Contributor

For the last ten years my husband has worked the whole 3 day weekend. So this year he is taking it off and we are staying at the Grand Californian at Disneyland Resort. It is our last time as we are moving to the east coast. Pretty excited but bittersweet.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.