Honored Contributor

Re: those interestRe: What do you think will happen next?

What do I think will happen next?

Well, the governor of South Dakota has announced that mask will be given to those who want to wear them but that there will not be social distancing at the Mt. Rushmore event:

“We will have a large event on July 3,” “We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home, but those who want to come and join us, we’ll be giving out free face masks, if they choose to wear one. But we will not be social distancing.”

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Well, the governor of South Dakota has announced that mask will be given to those who want to wear them but that there will not be social distancing at the Mt. Rushmore event:

“We will have a large event on July 3,” “We told those folks that have concerns that they can stay home, but those who want to come and join us, we’ll be giving out free face masks, if they choose to wear one. But we will not be social distancing.”

@suzyQ3 

Another superlative leader!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our Kansas governor just issued a mandatory mask order this week and of course she's getting some flack for it from the "encroaching on our freedoms" people.  

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Ew. Gross. Why are they doing that? They must want to cause an outbreak. Why would they want that? I really don't understand it.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think will happen next?

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

***Potential serial killers and/or mass murderers***

icon_razz.gif

@Mz iMac 

The question was---What do you think will happen next?

When the 'War of the Worlds' broadcast sparked a Mars attack panic ...

The Night Martians Came to New Jersey | PEOPLE.com

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think will happen next?

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well I can't believe for once I'm a little smarter than some.

I've never cared for the beach.  Every summer we'd go to Nags Head, North Carolina, rent a huge house with a pool and the whole bit.

I'd stay inside and only come out to take pictures.  But you know, even then there weren't that many people out on the beach.  My daughter just got back from Nags Head area today and said there weren't a lot of people on the beach.

How in the heck can it be fun squeezed on the beach (or anywhere for that matter)?

Can you imagine having to go to the bathroom, walking past that huge crowd just to go potty?  

The whole scene is just crazy.

@Annabellethecat66 

You are not alone, I'm not a beach person either (but forced since it was a family reunion event ).....the dead jellyfish and fish along the beach, all the sand in your hair and clothes, the water is warm in many cases, not refreshing.......and going to a beach during a pandemic...no thank you!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”