Frequent Contributor

Re: What do you put on your chick fi a sandwich ?

No one has mentioned that you need the Mac and cheese as a side with the sandwich!  Just like home made!  

Respected Contributor

Nothing since I don't do business with them.

Honored Contributor

I'm 69 years old and have never had one of these sandwiches. I don't do fast food. I really don't feel I'm missing anything.

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't do business with Chic Fil A, but for those of you who aren't near one, did you know that MacDonalds now has the crispy chicken sandwich which is delicious. One comes with pickles, one with tomato and mayo, and one with bacon ranch and cheese. All are really good, and the piece of chicken is huge.

Honored Contributor

I'd love it if there were one near us.  Would definitely brave the crowds often if we had one right here, and of course when we travel.  Love anything with peaches, mmm.  We do at least buy their sauce!   I need to experiment with putting that on more things I make here at home.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  My SIL serves what she calls "Chik-fil-a sauce" on her chicken sandwiches.  Here's what to stir together:

1/4 cup Dijon mustard

5 tbsp mayonnaise

3 tbsp barbecue sauce

3 tbsp honey

Esteemed Contributor

went there today after dr appointment,  there is one very close to his office .   We don't actually have one in our immediate area so only go maybe once a month and look forward to it .  Kind of a treat after dr appointments!!  I tried the new drink ,  there are 3 , I got the watermelon lemonade mint and it was delicious and refreshing !!  Wish I had gotten a large ,  will next time .  Had the chicken sandwich with lettuce , tomato and chick fil a sauce with those yummy waffle fries and side of Mac and cheese yum!!  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch
What's wrong with the salvation army?
Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch
What's wrong with the salvation army?

@Midmod I didn't say anything was wrong with them. 

Respected Contributor

Realize this is a few months old, but wanted to give a heads up to @beckyb1012.

I finally spent some time going up and down each grocery aisle today and noticed for the first time that Chick-fil-a salad dressings are available in the refrigerated section. I know their dipping sauces have been out for awhile, but this was the first time I saw the dressings. 12 oz bottles for $4.99.

@beckyb1012 wrote:

I eat with just the pickle and dip sparingly in their chick-fil-A sauce.  Their Avocado Ranch is the best and comes in a pouch instead of a little box.  Now days you have to pay .60 cents for that sauce.  So worth it and it is a pretty good size.  Not little like the ketchup type pouches.