Respected Contributor

Re: What do you put on your chick fi a sandwich ?

I don't eat at Chick-fil-A

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't consider eating there.

I prefer caring, kind, inclusive people.

Honored Contributor

I eat plant based, but I'm going to have to try one of their frozen drinks this summer.  My treat!

Honored Contributor

For some reason I'm not drawn to this franchise.  I have had 1 chicken sandwich from there; purchased as part of a work fundraiser years ago.  I got sick from the oil it was cooked in.

I have had 1 spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's; love chicken, but don't have a taste for a chicken sandwich.  

Esteemed Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

I wouldn't consider eating there.

I prefer caring, kind, inclusive people.

@hennypenny   why do you say Chick fil a isn't caring, or kind ?  I don't even get that 🤨. I've never been to one that I saw workers treating customers unkind or partial .  In fact they are always pleasant , and well mannered.  Food is delicious as well !

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@novamc1 wrote:

Every time i pass by the nearby Chick-fil-A  and see the line of drive-thru customers wrapped around the building at all hours, I just say to myself......

By golly, I sure wish I owned that franchise !!

There are few buiness successes like the one created by that company.  Just think how much MORE money could be made if their stores were open on Sundays.

@novamc1  The whole county here is closed on Sunday for Blue Laws. Chick is the only food place closed though. Closings are all Malls, furniture stores,etc. so Chick closing is not out of place here.

@proudlyfromNJ  I actually give them credit for putting there values ahead of money and nit staying open on Sundays.  They are certainly losing 🤑

Honored Contributor

The restaurant in this area takes in $1 million plus a month; there's a line around the building before the restaurant even opens for business until it closes, every single day. 

QVC Customer Care
Respected Contributor

I stopped eating there years ago but when I did, I added nothing to them.  I think they are perfect just the way they come.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

if you are looking for a chick fil a dupe, sams club has really good nuggets and sandwiches that mimic the real thing. i often have a bag of the nuggets in my freezer because they make a delicious fast meal.

Thanks.  I'm getting these tomorrow.