Honored Contributor

Re: What do you put on your chick fi a sandwich ?

Nothing because I won't eat there!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Love the basic chicken sandwich and I remove the dill pickle.

Respected Contributor

I like the original chicken sandwich just as it is....buttered bun and pickles; one of my granddaughters, who is four, always takes the pickles off my sandwich if I am not looking....but the pickles really add to the sandwich. Not a fan of waffle fries. I now buy the Bare brand lightly breaded chicken nuggets when we don't buy the kids meals for the girls. They are exactly like the Chick fil-a ones. I also buy the Chick fil-a sauce at the grocery store, so then we are all set. 

Respected Contributor

They have grilled chicken there also. The frosted lemonade is really good in the summer too. It is their soft serve blended with their lemonade. 

Respected Contributor

I don’t eat there. I prefer my chicken sandwich without the side of bigotry.
Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore #1 with extra pickle pack and Polynesian sauce. Always. Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to have to ask ... but is this a recipe .. or a restaurant?

Valued Contributor

Regardless of their corporate history and cultural stance, which would be good enough reasons not eat at Chick Fil A, I don't actually like chicken sandwiches. Chicken salad sandwich, yes, but not a big hunk of pressure cooked chicken breast. 

I can always eat a hamburger, with lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and preferably mustard, tho not picky about sauce. I do eat a plant based "beyond beef" burger now and then.

Honored Contributor

I never go to Chick Filet. I choose where I spend my money and avoid companies that preach fake religion, discrimination, and misogyny.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Every time i pass by the nearby Chick-fil-A  and see the line of drive-thru customers wrapped around the building at all hours, I just say to myself......

By golly, I sure wish I owned that franchise !!

There are few buiness successes like the one created by that company.  Just think how much MORE money could be made if their stores were open on Sundays.