Trusted Contributor

Re: What do you love about your gym

[ Edited ]

@ID2 wrote:

My gym is the best in the world! Everyone would want it. I just have to walk down my hallway and bam I'm in my workout room. Our newly built cottage was built with my love of exercising. I made a specific room with all of my equipment and a tv of course! Woman Happy

There is 2 of us and 4 bedrooms, so one bedroom is my "gym", the other is his "gym", and the last is the guest bedroom.  What I do to exercise and what the DH does are very different, hence the 2 different rooms.

I love that I simply walk down the hall (in all kinds of weather) and everything is set up exclusively for me! Smiley Happy  And the bonus is that I get to shower in my own bathroom.

Honored Contributor

I love my trainer - we have worked together for 3 years now.

He's studying for his doctorate in physical therapy and knows just how far to push my 61 year old body. I have never been injured and he pushes me HARD - right to the point of  maximum effectiveness.

Valued Contributor

I have had a trainer also....my poor muscles are doing good.  I had chemo and wow did I loose strength.  I have had him for 3 years also and I am much stronger.