Honored Contributor

Re: What do you look for in a wallet?

I have this same Buxton (RFID)...  and an orange aluminum wallet   and an RFID wallet from Mori's luggage along with a small sleeve RFID..  Love classy wallets and leather.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I traditionally carry a checkbook wallet because it has more card slots. I'm currently carrying a Brahmin checkbook wallet. I don't use the checkbook part. 

And I also carry a separate card holder for store loyalty cards, gift cards and restaurant coupons.  For that, I use a card holder thing made by Hobo International. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

What do I look for in a wallet?  Cash!!  Lots and lots of cash!!  Smiley Tongue

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I carry Hobo International's Rachel.  I have it in four colors. These are not the four colors I have (well, one is; the green), but this pic shows the interior.  I remove that little mirror in the pocket on the right and use that slot for business cards.  I had always preferred a zip around wallet, but lately I have been reaching for these.

Image result for hobo international rachel wallet

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I do like a pretty wallet, but utility comes first. I need plenty of card slots, and the slots have to fit the cards easily. Also, I want 2 sections for bills separated by a zippered coin section.

Pretty much the same as you only one of the bill sections must have a zipper.

Jamma

Respected Contributor

Something that is small.

I hate giant wallets!

A pretty color is nice.

That's about it.

I don't have RFID is that how you say it? but I think I might get it.

QVC's shows about this scared me into buying it.

Respected Contributor

$$$$$$$

Honored Contributor

I don't care what it looks like but it must be able to be carried in my jean pockets and be RFID.  Whether it really protects or not I don't know but it's better to be safe than sorry and it will definitely protect your driver license info from being transmitted.

Honored Contributor

About 20 years ago my husband bought me a Louis Vuitton wallet. Back then I was into designer handbags and accessories. It has many areas for credit cards and it is small and fits in any handbag. It still looks brand new so I continue to use it. I guess you do get what you pay for. 20 years later, I have not felt the need to replace it.

Honored Contributor

A lot of money.