Respected Contributor

Re: What do you like to watch on Youtube?

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

One thing I shouldn't have watched this morning was a D&C.  Was scheduled originally back in October for a total hysterectomy but found out I had a lymphoma in a sinus gland Put the hystie on hold.  Got rid of the lymphoma and now I'm back to my original problem the hysterectomy.  But good news, only now need a D&C, but still shouldn't have watched it, lol lol 

Hi @Blingqueen023. O/T.....Just wanted to reach out to you. I saw your thread addressed to me a few weeks back and had written out a response but it was removed by a moderator. Wishing you all my best.

I hope that you are doing well and continue on the road to good health. Please take care of yourself....

@Trinity11  Happy Sunday to you!!  Thank you so much.  Knock wood, I'm on the very last phase of this chapter I've been on.  Appaently, the chemo I was taking for the Lyphoma had knocked out most of the bad pre cancerous cells down below so to speak, lol  I don't have to have major surgery now.  The doc thinks a D&C should suffice, at least for now.  Thank goodness!  Thank you so much for your well wishes. I'm doing very well.  I was lucky.  I hope you and everybody in your family is doing well also.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watch a lot of gardening help videos and I do enjoy cat and dog you tube videos.  My favorite is Dear Kitten, from friskies.  I laugh how he hides behind "the curtains of invisability" when they run "the vaacoom". Lol😂

Oh, and "Sad Cat Diary". Omg, that is a classic.  How he "sang the song of his people" when the authority closed the bedroom door at night

Esteemed Contributor

I watch a lot of beauty youtubers like Kathleen Lights, Jaclyn Hill, Wayne Goss and Stephanie Nicole. I watch nail swatcher like Jessface90, Gopolished and Phoebe Moon.

I have watched many different things though and even learned how to fix my garbage disposal by watching a youtube video.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching old episodes of What's My Line.  The show had such class, and I adore the host and panelists.  I also watch product reviews, prank videos, blooper videos, and vloggers.  My favorite vlogger is Lindsay Ellis, who does video essays about film.

Regular Contributor

House tours

Esteemed Contributor

I watfch music vidoes, old and new because I like a lot of various music. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
New Contributor

I'm obsessed with beauty videos.

But I also like to watch Ellen and Jimmy Fallon.  THey are both hilarious.

Honored Contributor

Clearly, I seem to watch plenty of jazz and blues videos of the greats.  Also like decorating videos by talented amateurs, like the Frugalnista, who festively decorates her house for every season...

Honored Contributor

I watch ASMR videos, reviews on wigs (cyster wigs has the best reviews to me)

I like financial videos, housekeeping, make-up and reviews on just about anything, (whatever I'm in the market for)

Also, Ted talks, Crash Course, SNL, Impractical Jokers and have watched quite a few old movies from the 40s-60s

I love watching Judge Judy clips and ex-employees talk about their experience at places like Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Lularoe etc

gosh, that's a lot, isn't it?  A lot of things I watch while I'm doing other things so I'm not just sitting there.  

Respected Contributor

My all-time favorite is Jeanne Robertson; what a funny lady.  Check her out; you will love her, I'm positive.