Honored Contributor

What do you like to watch on Youtube?

As for myself, I watch a lot of different wildlife...and lately the James Corden Carpool Karaoke videos...

Tonight I watched the one with Elton John...AWESOME! Oh those tunes brought me back to me high school days...lots of tunes from the Goodbye Yellow Brick Road album...

Sigh...why do we have to get old?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: What do you like to watch on Youtube?

I like the old music videos and any with dancing of any kind.  By old I mean from 50's to 80's.  After that, music if you can call it that has changed so much, I don't like the current stuff.

Honored Contributor

I like to watch videos of horses, especially Arabian horses in liberty classes at horse shows.  They turn them loose one at a time in the arena and boy do they strut their stuff. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I like the old music videos and any with dancing of any kind.  By old I mean from 50's to 80's.  After that, music if you can call it that has changed so much, I don't like the current stuff.

@KathyM23  Would you believe the last cassette I bought was Santana w/Rob Thomas 'Smooth'........Now that is a dance tune...oh to be younger than 40 again!...LOL

I was never crazy about the 50's & 60's music...

40's - Swing...love! 

70's-90's...and that's where it ended for me. 'Smooth' came out in 1999 Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Just watched the Carpool Karaoke with Rod Stewart...what fun...AWESOME!!! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Car reviews, makeup applications and product reviews, music, and old tv show clips. 

Honored Contributor

Fitness and Gardening videos, I've learned a lot in a short period of time.  This is my first year gardening and my harvest, despite some errors was impressive.

Respected Contributor

I have to say my all-time favorite is the funny lady Jeanne Robertson.

If you have not heard of her, give one of her funny tales a try.  I think you will love her.

Esteemed Contributor

Craft ideas and Christmas Village set ups....

Trusted Contributor

I like to watch makeup reviews and color swatches.  I always like to watch previews for upcoming BBW candles/reviews for those as well.

Sometimes I will watch a documentary or news broadcast from a certain historical event.  Things will come to mind and I jump on YouTube to check it out when I have time.