Respected Contributor

Re: What do you have under your bed?

Christmas gifts for the grandkids.  They never go in the bedroom very often.

Respected Contributor

I roomba'd a week ago, so nothing is under my bed right now. Smiley Happy  Love that robot!

Respected Contributor

Used to keep my Silver Safekeepers under the bed.  But, after seeing the movie:"The Bling Ring,"  those theives always checked under the bed for valuables.  Now,  just my slippers.

Esteemed Contributor

Plastic containers that store a variety of organized clothing.  Example some newly purchased jackets for the winter.  I even have one with a collection of storage and small travel bags that are easy for me to find.  My bed is very high so the container fit easily. 

Occasional Contributor

A 7 iron on one side, and a hockey stick on the other. Self defense, should I need it. Trust me, you don't want to meet up with the business end of either one of those if I'm holding it. 

~not a new poster, never been banned, every time I take a break I have to re-register for some unknown reason~
Trusted Contributor

I am storage challenged, living in a 100 year old house with small closets, but I have never thought under-bed storage was very practical; too hard to get to and too dust prone. No carpets in my house either.

Super Contributor

absolutely nothing, no dust bunnies either thanks to my robot vacuum.  Best purchase ever made if anyone is on the fence purchasing one!

Respected Contributor

Two plastic boxes designed for  storing nail polish from Amazon. I store my humidifier I use in the Winter there and a set of sheets in a bag.

I am sure there is pet hair under there also as lazy about vacuuming under the bed.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a large hinged box with shoeboxes of dress shoes I will probably never wear again but don't want to part with....and lots of dust that I cleaned up this morning. I have a dust ruffle on the bed but guess it doesn't work! 

Honored Contributor

Just dust bunnies! I had a dog who loved to go under my bed. He had to lay really flat and crawl under as the bed was low to the ground. I guess he felt safe under the bed, you had to coax him out with something.