Valued Contributor

Re: What do you clean your unpainted kitchen cabinets with?

@pachutabelle the Vermont Country Store carries Jubilee.

Respected Contributor

Scott's Liquid Gold or Murphy's Oil Soap

Trusted Contributor

Murphy's Oil Soap.  I love the scent, too.

Honored Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@Sue98I thought you wanted cabinets that are stained with wood varnishes. Don't know what you mean by unpainted. I have never used water on mine,ever.

@HLP . I don't use water on mine either.  I'm surprised at many here who do.  I always believed that water & wood don't mix.

I use Weidman wood wipes.

Honored Contributor

@pachutabelle wrote:

@Carmie. Where do you purchase your Jubilee Kitchen Wax?  I remember using it years ago mostly on Formica counter tops. Seems it cleaned good also.  I have not seen it in years but would buy it if I found it.

@Carmie wrote:

I wash my cabinets with a  blue Dawn and water solution to rmove the grease and dry them with a clean soft cloth.

Then  I clean and wax them with Jubilee Kitchen Wax and Cleaner.  I use Jubilee on my black kitchen appliances too.  It keeps the dirt, grease and fingerprints from sticking.

I have purchased it at ACE Hardware store, but I just got a bottle last week from Amazon.  The formula is a bit dfferent than it used to be, but it is still worth using.

Honored Contributor

I don't think Jubilee is as strong as it used to be when I was a kid. I think they have watered it down. Still a good product though.