Honored Contributor

Re: What do you Think? Meghan's family

@goldensrbest wrote:

Why so much dislike for her, i simply can not understand this at all.

Because they live their lives through the tabloids and put their own personal biases in the mix. Not to mention that these same Royal know it alls seem to think that the Royals walk on water and believe that they know them personally! 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think she should never been allowed into the Royal family. She is unfit to be a Royal & the whole family is nuts.

Curious as a cat-what makes her unfit?    Cat Wink

@Sweet_Serenity:  I was thinking the same thing. Why call her unfit? What has she done to make her unfit? 

Not having the "correct" skin color. That's my take on the poster's opinion...

I guess a lot of people do think that way because it seems to be brought up as a reason a lot around here.  I didn't used to see that very often.  Didn't used to be the case.  It is a sad trend isn't it?  

Honored Contributor

I personally feel the  fact that Charles married ,Dianna and did not love her ,is the absolute worst .

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Give it a rest.

@QueenDanceALot  If you don’t like a thread, why read it and then tell people to stop posting? Maybe you should give it a rest and skip posts that upset you for whatever reason.

This is a forum. People can post what is on their minds. YOU have the choice to NOT read them instead of inferring that people not write them.

@Mimi 1883

Oh, for for crikey's sakes, it didn't "upset" me.

And I didn't read the thread, I read the opening post (OH NO! I SHOULDN"T HAVE).

I am answering you because because I got a notification that you mentioned me.

And yes, you're right, "THis is a forum.  People can post what is on their minds".  What was on my mind when I saw the thread title was GIve It A Rest".

So, there you go.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

I believe the half sister has been in her father's ear about making money while you can regarding the Duchess of Sussex.  What a terrible way to treat your daughter.  The father continues to do interviews and complain that he is not allowed to have contact his daughter.  Obviously, she does not want contact with him after his bazaar behavior.  I sincerely hope Meghan's father and half sister go away and leave her alone.  How do you feel?

How do I feel @Katcat1-------

That I would like to teach you the difference between bizarre and bazaar........

Respected Contributor

Really, and what does it take to be considered qualified. Harry is over the moon about her and like it or not, that deems her qualified in my book. I think your opinion is in the minority here. New young blood is joining the royal family and they seem to embrace it just fine. 

Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Give it a rest.

@QueenDanceALot  If you don’t like a thread, why read it and then tell people to stop posting? Maybe you should give it a rest and skip posts that upset you for whatever reason.

This is a forum. People can post what is on their minds. YOU have the choice to NOT read them instead of inferring that people not write them.

@Mimi 1883  You are missing the point.  There are two posters who keep starting "new" threads with the same, lame posts.

Over and over again and the topic has been beaten to death.  Not to mention the hateful things posted about this woman.

If you feel these nonsense threads are protected by the right to post whatever one wants....blah blah blah...........then those who think the threads to be teetering on obnoxious also have the right to say so.

It's not what's on one's mind-it's mindless and often unfounded gossip.

Most posters have moved on from behaving this way.

Ita @Cakers3! The gossipy hater posts remind me of what we teach our children how NOT to act.

Nosy know it all Gladys Kravitz and all that lol.

Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@Preds wrote:

He opened his mouth and I hope she has shut the door.  That is not a father (nor a sister or family) that cares about her.  Hope they enjoy their time in the spotlight and the money they make.  Hope Meghan finally sees what his side of the family really is.  Bless her and her mother.

Yep, their 15 minutes are up ... and so are all these threads ...

@SoXIt will never end.  Notice the OP never comes back.  Neither does the other poster who posted about a haircut.

I wish my life was so all wrapped up that all I need to continue is to gasbag about people I don't know and who sure as shoot don't care what I think.

Gasbag! Lol. Good word. Agree w you @Cakers3 & @SoX.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I believe the half sister has been in her father's ear about making money while you can regarding the Duchess of Sussex.  What a terrible way to treat your daughter.  The father continues to do interviews and complain that he is not allowed to have contact his daughter.  Obviously, she does not want contact with him after his bazaar behavior.  I sincerely hope Meghan's father and half sister go away and leave her alone.  How do you feel?

Shoekitty said

they probably aren't taken into the royal circle because they cant be trusted.  I said this in another post, her family has shown they cannot keep their mouth shut.  They seem to have poor impulse control.  Making a comment, then apologising , then attacking again when they do not get response they want.  whose to say if they were in the fold, they wouldn't be leaking every bit of personal business. To the press all the time.  Just sayin'

Honored Contributor

@Danky   You must be perfect.  I didn't recognize you.

kindness is strength