Honored Contributor

Re: What do you Think? Meghan's family

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think she should never been allowed into the Royal family. She is unfit to be a Royal & the whole family is nuts.

You don't think Charles has bee embarrassing, except for the Queen herself they have their share of nuts.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

He opened his mouth and I hope she has shut the door.  That is not a father (nor a sister or family) that cares about her.  Hope they enjoy their time in the spotlight and the money they make.  Hope Meghan finally sees what his side of the family really is.  Bless her and her mother.

Yep, their 15 minutes are up ... and so are all these threads ...

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Haha! Wishful thinking. But, Never give up hope.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1.   We kicked this subject around on a long thread yesterday.  Is there any new news that could be added to ?or change yesterday's opinions?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@SoX 

Haha! Wishful thinking. But, Never give up hope.  Woman LOL

@Sweet_Serenity  ... 

We can only hope  ...   LOL!

Honored Contributor

It's hard to believe the royals did not see this nonsense coming. I would have thought they would have had Miss Meghan checked out before things got too serious with she and Harry. Adult or no, he still has family responsibilities, he certainly wasn't thinking with his head on this one, or was he!LOL

Honored Contributor

Give it a rest.

Valued Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think she should never been allowed into the Royal family. She is unfit to be a Royal & the whole family is nuts.

Wow....

Honored Contributor

I feel sick to death of the entire thing.  It's Princess Diana all over again with the media frenzy that won't stop.  I think she made a huge mistake marrying into the Royal family considering how her family is.

This will never quiet down.  It is a travesty, but it is a media storm whipped up and sold as news but strictly for salacious entertainment value.  NONE of this should be in the news.  It has nothing to do with any of us but to appeal scandal and gossip.  Really.  Doesn't matter to the world or anything else but for the news media to sell their slop.  It should never be written about, it is a private matter.

I think this media-driven reality tv world is the end of western clivilization.  And NO I am not kidding.  

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@Preds wrote:

He opened his mouth and I hope she has shut the door.  That is not a father (nor a sister or family) that cares about her.  Hope they enjoy their time in the spotlight and the money they make.  Hope Meghan finally sees what his side of the family really is.  Bless her and her mother.

Yep, their 15 minutes are up ... and so are all these threads ...

@SoXIt will never end.  Notice the OP never comes back.  Neither does the other poster who posted about a haircut.

I wish my life was so all wrapped up that all I need to continue is to gasbag about people I don't know and who sure as shoot don't care what I think.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh