Honored Contributor

What do you Think? Meghan's family

I believe the half sister has been in her father's ear about making money while you can regarding the Duchess of Sussex.  What a terrible way to treat your daughter.  The father continues to do interviews and complain that he is not allowed to have contact his daughter.  Obviously, she does not want contact with him after his bazaar behavior.  I sincerely hope Meghan's father and half sister go away and leave her alone.  How do you feel?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you Think? Meghan's family

Discussed over and over... what more could possibly be said? 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1@Sweet_Serenity

Poor girl...enough already.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

What I think about Meghan's family is that if the general public stopped lapping up every little tidbit, true or not, the incentive for them to potentially make money and get publicity would be cut off.

At this point the problem is less Meghan's family than "us".

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

Not my business and I really have no interest. The media has a way with words. I am sure Meghan and Harry are very happy. 

Respected Contributor

I think she should never been allowed into the Royal family. She is unfit to be a Royal & the whole family is nuts.

Honored Contributor

He opened his mouth and I hope she has shut the door.  That is not a father (nor a sister or family) that cares about her.  Hope they enjoy their time in the spotlight and the money they make.  Hope Meghan finally sees what his side of the family really is.  Bless her and her mother.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

I think she should never been allowed into the Royal family. She is unfit to be a Royal & the whole family is nuts.

Curious as a cat-what makes her unfit?    Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I think in time they will fade into the sunset. Every time the dad and step sister open their mouth, they get further and further from the palace and reconciliation.

I had high hopes the dad would be part of Meghan’s royal life but that seems to be over too.

Fighting fire with fire gets them nowhere. 

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

Prince Harry is in love with her and that’s good enough for me. She’s a lovely choice. God bless all of them.