Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs   I guess I probably buy stuff all the time that I don't need.  Today it was a dozen red roses from Trader Joe's, just $6.99.  After working this morning in the yard moving rocks and working on a drip system, I felt I deserved them, but didn't need them so I splurged and bought them for myself.

I guess one of my weaknesses is Barefoot Dreams items.  I have many and am loving the new colors, so I got a couple of those this week.  

Hard to believe since it's nearly 100 degrees outside, but they are wonderful to have in the fall and winter. 

And so here's what the landscaper (me) got today!

roses.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

An ice machine. Soy sauce that's made in Japan. Red Boat fish sauce. Coconut aminos. Shaohsing cooking wine. A wrapping paper organizer. Harissa, Japanese seasoning blend, other herbs and spices. Preserved lemons. Red lentils. Seeds. Guac mix. An electric can opener. A spiralizer. Boiled cider syrup. Freezer wrap and tape. A score of DVDs and books. 

Honored Contributor

I just bought two tank tops and a pair of canvas sandals that I absolutely did not need - they were marked way down and I will "need" them next summer.  Blair - two tops and a pair of sandals for less than $18, free shipping.

Honored Contributor

USB converters to use in regular outlet

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I didn't know I needed haircutting scissors, clips, and more combs. But when I decided to cut my growing hair during this pandemic, I figured I needed them and bought them. I also didn't know that I needed an Otterbox Popsocket cell phone case for my new phone, but it's such a convenient (& cute) way to hold onto my phone that it's a necessity Lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Funny you should ask....  just yesterday afternoon I ordered a new Samsung Galaxy Tablet.  Wasn't my plan, and I certainly wasn't shopping for one, but saw a great deal while shopping for something else and I couldn't pass it up.    (My old Samsung Tablet has been on the fritz for months!)   It shipped 2 hours after I ordered it and I should receive tomorrow.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I recently ordered the Northern Nights TSV pillows. Went to pharmacy yesterday for alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, multivitamin, and Citracal. They didn't have my multivitamin so I will order from Amazon. Other than groceries don't need anything else. I did order some masks from QVC awhile back. 

Honored Contributor

I have really cut down on my spending.  However JTV has such good prices I treated myself to a chocolate Bella Luce ring.  It is lovely.  Wearing it nowSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have really cut down on my spending.  However JTV has such good prices I treated myself to a chocolate Bella Luce ring.  It is lovely.  Wearing it nowSmiley Happy

I think it's healthy to purchase little gifts to ourselves like this.  Especially now.  Something pretty that makes you smile and didn't put you in debt....all good.  @sunshine 919  your ring sounds lovely.  I bought a bella luce ring a few years ago and it's a keeper!  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered another Tracfone from HSN..$45 as a back up.  Ordered the recent Breezies 2 bra tsv.  I ordered from Penneys a pretty top to wear to a small garden wedding next month. And a pair of men's sandals from Walmart,DH loves them!

Trees are the lungs of the Earth