Trusted Contributor

Not sure what the correct term is for the short sleeve top - bat wing or

scarf top.  I've never liked them until....

I tried the Weiyon loose casual short sleeve top from Amazon.

Tried one and went back from another (just recieved the horse

and carriage print.

Didn't know I needed these, but so lightweight for summer,

without being see thru.

Honored Contributor

I blame this thread for enabling me.  I paid off my credit card yesterday after my LocknLock spree here and gift cards for the recent holidays and then put some extra money into my savings account.  Yay me! 

Hold that beer.

Today, I remembered the Amazon points I had that I saw accumulated when I paid off my card and promptly went and ordered a few things this morning.  In my defense, one is a birthday gift and one is a household essential. 

The rest I plead the fifth.  And I am not a Prime member so it will be two weeks before I get any of it.  I figured it was a fitting punishment before the smile arrives at my door. Smiley Happy     

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2  Those roses are just beautiful!!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Foxxee   meant I didnt know I needed those thing until I saw them on amazon.  Not after it was purchasedMan Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

I ordered today from the Lunchtime Specials item A354496 in White.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 : Love your roses and vase.

Last Thursday I bought a dozen hot pink roses at my supermarket. I now know that fresh flowers are delivered every Thursday morning. The roses I bought on sale last week are just about done. I will treat myself again tomorrow. 

I always pick up a bouquet at Costco when I go every month or two.

Honored Contributor

$$$$ at two grocery store for necessities.

$$$ at McKenzie-Childs as a private sale was going on.

$$ ordered more Chalk Paint from an Annie Sloan distributer.

$$$$$ for a bottle of Casa Dragones tequila for next weekend.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I have really cut down on my spending.  However JTV has such good prices I treated myself to a chocolate Bella Luce ring.  It is lovely.  Wearing it nowSmiley Happy

I think it's healthy to purchase little gifts to ourselves like this.  Especially now.  Something pretty that makes you smile and didn't put you in debt....all good.  @sunshine 919  your ring sounds lovely.  I bought a bella luce ring a few years ago and it's a keeper!  

Yes shylark a nice little piece of jewelry is a good thing lol  Glad you enjoy your Bella LuceSmiley Happy