Frequent Contributor

Re: What did YOU order today on HSN's Craft Day?

Wasn't it a fabulous day yesterday? I so look forward to those days. I HAD to have those Martha Stewart punches. I thought they were beautiful and unique and I so love the round punch sets she brought out two years ago. I also ordered a set of markers for my granddaughter's birthday and the washi tape and dispenser for under $20 was an amazing deal. I ordered a 100 sheet package of Bazzill white cardstock and the 180 sheet package of the colored Bazzill cardstock. I love their paper and you could not beat the price. I had to have the elegant embellishments cartridge for my new explore and lastly, I ordered the We R Memory Keepers envelope maker. Now I want all my toys now. Sounds like everyone had a fun day/

Contributor

I bought the Embellishment cartridge, Halloween line from Anna G,fret dies (also from Anna),solid core cardstock,and the antique botanical die cuts.

It was a wonderful craft event! Is there another one before the end of the year or was this one the last?

Frequent Contributor

I ordered three items on Tuesday so that I would be sure to get them before they sold out. The Halloween (Bat-tastic) stickers, the bday stickers, and the floral die cuts (decoupage ones).

Does anyone know when Anna will be back..............September with Christmas items?????

Regular Contributor

During Anna's last hour I also ordered Anna's Elegant Embellishments Cricut Cartridge---even tho I don't even have a Cricut Explore! But if I were to buy a machine, those are the designs I would really want and would use. I was afraid, I guess, that it would sell out & I wouldn't be able to ever get one. (Also, I was looking online & you can get a machine for about $250 at Walmart. It won't come with the initial Anna Griffin stuff but those particular designs don't matter to me.)

Honored Contributor

I actually ended up adding a couple more items to my haul. Ordered the new quilling tool set and the card set to use with it. I used to dabble in quilling but hated all the winding, winding, winding, winding, etc. Can't wait to get all my goodies!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

On 7/23/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

Hi Norsky Gal, I got them from their Spin To Win game that is going on this month (go to the Arcade page).

I was guessing this was maybe the case. My problem is that when I try to play an arcade game it says I'm missing a nickname. When I click on the Create Nickname button I get the Community Guidelines popup window where I accept the guidelines and then Continue. But nothing happens. And if I try to create a nickname under Account>>My HSN Profile I get an error message. I don't want to call customer service about it and I've searched the forums for something but didn't find a solution. (I used to work in telephone customer service and I just don't like talking on the phone anymore! LOL) Anyway, now that I know all the cool things people have been winning, I'm going to email customer service!!

Occasional Contributor

Anna said she would be back in August with Christmas stuff.

Respected Contributor

I wish I could get free shipping from Spin to Win. All I ever get are the 15% off which go to waste because I don't buy anything that expensive. I was overjoyed with the $9.95 shipping cap. Yay to HSN!!! I wish QVC would be so generous.

I ordered the AG fretwork die, the Garden Cuttings dies because I missed out on the spring auto-ship TSV and the AG foil flourish sticker (not the exact name).

Honored Contributor

Hot Off the Press large die cuts, Martha's circle edge punch, Anna's tags, and two scrapbook albums. I have enough items to open a store, so am trying to watch it.