Contributor

Re: What are your fave sitcoms and episodes?

Mary Tyler Moore...just about any of them...what an amazing ensemble cast!!!!!!
Honored Contributor

Seinfeld (of course), Will and Grace.....I still will watch an occasional Happy Days, Laverne and Shirley, and Golden Girls....shhh don't tell anyone.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

I Love Lucy, the Vitameatavegamin episode a/k/a "Lucy Does a TV Commercial" about a fictitious health tonic. "Happy, peppy people!"

It can be seen on YouTube.

Respected Contributor

D. Van Dyke show. I think there are probably just a couple episodes that I would pass by if I came across it. One of my favorites is the flashback when Laura takes Millie's pills. ""And one for Daddy. And one for Moomoo.""
Honored Contributor

""Bad Moon Rising"" on Everybody Loves Raymond (Deborah's monthly ""ladies days"")

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

Sooo many good ones. On "DVD," love the flashback "R.O.S.E.B.U.D" episode about how Richie got his unusual middle name. Rob's great-grandpa: "If it's a boy, Ulysses David. If it's a girl, Ulyssia Davida. That's IT!"

Also love the one about Richie's birthday party gone amok. Rob: "Untie that kid!"

Valued Contributor

Golden Girls

The Case of the Libertine Belle-

Episode: 702 | Aired: September 28, 1991

The girls participate in a murder mystery weekend and Dorothy has a ball when she solves a mystery. However, when Blanche is accused of committing a real murder, Dorothy will have to use all her keen detective skills to find the real murderer.

Honored Contributor

I am old school when it comes to sitcoms---

I LOVE LUCY--

1. Burlap Coture- In France Lucy and Ethel think their husbands purchased them the latest in Paris fashions, but Ricky and Fred pull a switch and the girls are actually wearing burlap sacks and horse feed bags.......

2. Hostess Pants-Ethel unknowingly insults Lucy's taste....

I think these resemble some of today's QVC fashions....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

So many others....the episode where she lights her nose on fire, the episode where Lucy and Ricky divide their apartment in half--the episode when the boys teach Lucy and Ethel to play golf etc etc.....

THE VAN DYKE SHOW---due to Q's censors can't use the full name of the show....

It May Look Like A Walnut-Danny Thomas plays an alien from the planet Twilo removing people's thumbs and taking over the Earth using walnuts....and you grow an extra eye in the back of your head.....

I also liked the birthday party episode that another person had mention when due to rain it comes inside with disastrous results....

I also used to like the GOLDEN GIRLS but the episodes are on so frequently they have worn out their welcome with me......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Ditto for a lot of the sitcoms mentioned, Cheers, Taxi,Golden Girls, Cosby and a non- sitcom, the Carol Burnett show with Harvey Korman and Tim Conway ( skits ). Still LOL ......
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Trusted Contributor

Mary Tyler Moore, maid of honor.

The last episode of Newhart. It was all a dream.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.