Super Contributor

Re: What are your fave sitcoms and episodes?

Well, there aren't many really good sit coms on any longer. They have been replaced by those obnoxious "reality" shows. However, you can't go wrong with the writing on Big Bang Theory, and I can't even begin to list all my favorite episodes. I still watch the reruns of some of the oldies that had intelligent writing: Frasier, That 70's Show, Taxi, Mary Tyler Moore, Cheers, etc. etc.

Trusted Contributor

I Love Lucy, Leave It To Beaver, The Andy Griffith Show and The D!ck Van Dyke Show. No particular episodes--I love them all!
Honored Contributor

The Andy Griffith show - the loaded goat episode
Honored Contributor

Everybody Loves Raymond - the tofu thanksgiving turkey
Super Contributor

so many mentioned I like, and another yet is from a long ago Roseanne,,,where she, Dan, and Jackie are in the bathroom with a 'stash' they'd found in an old band aid box. It just tickles me silly. You could tell they were laughing as they did the scene. hysterical.

Super Contributor

Spurt, those pants of Ethel's could have been from 'the color purple' and whoopie's one size fits all!!!

Honored Contributor

Friends: The episodes where everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler...

and Phoebe and Mike's wedding in the blizzard.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Peachysue said:

Friends: The episodes where everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler...

and Phoebe and Mike's wedding in the blizzard.

I never really watched Friends during their long run. Since then, I've seen some of the reruns. The funniest one I have seen so far is the one where Ross goes to the tanning salon for the first time and things keep going wrong with the sprayer so that the front of his body is sprayed over and over, but the back never gets sprayed. It was during the time he was romantically involved with Aiesha Tyler, and he is supposed to meet her parents for the first time. Hilarious.

Trusted Contributor

The BBC Chef! Every time I watch the "salt" incident, I laugh. He was such an arrogant jerk but hilariously so!