Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your 2 favorite possessions

My engagement and wedding rings.

My late mother's jewelry.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

There is NOTHING within walking distance of my house........so I'd have to say my car is my favorite

Nothing within walking distance of my house either, so I guess my car would be one thing.

My phone so I can talk to my family members would be second. 

Also my husbands computer, so he can work from home, I am so thankful for that. 

Honored Contributor

1.  Our backyard

2.  My Happy Planner supplies.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

1) my wedding ring

2) my laptop
 3) OK, I'm a real rule-breaker and rebel but here goes: my beloved little rescue Himalayan cat.

(Also my husband though he's not a possession)

You broke no rule your kitty is your family member not a possession 😉Otherise my 4 dogs would have been top of the list. 

cats are never a possession - we are here to serve them and if anything...

we are their possessios and I don't know if I will make their fav list lol

@Lali1 @GoneButNotForgotten 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since we're mostly stuck and home now, I'm very thankful to have a nice, comfortable home in a nice community...so I would say my house and the second thing my car to take me places when I need to go out.

ETA:  I should have mentioned my MacBook Air that I'm on right now.  I carry it around the house with me constantly and I'm on it for hours everyday.

Regular Contributor

My heart necklace which contains my son s ashes, wear it always. TV, could t be without it!

Trusted Contributor

My old family Bible from the late 1800's and a 1940's anniversary clock that belonged to my grandmother.  I have several other loved possessions, but none of them are recently acquired ones.  The older I get the more sentimental I've become, so my true material treasures are things from the past that evoke happy memories of times long gone.