Re: What are your 2 favorite possessions

1.  A letter my father wrote to me before I started high school

2. My mothers wedding ring

Trusted Contributor

My computers and my books.

Esteemed Contributor

While we were only to choose two, I also have my original teddy bear, Teddy, who has been missing one eye for many, many years, and he sits in my rocking chair that my grandfather had made for me when I was born. Teddy sits in my dressing room where I can see him every day.  Both also have traveled with me since I was a child, along with a small doll that I got when I was about 9.  No idea what was done with my original Barbie.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

My home that is paid for and my wedding rings.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Lali1    Really depends on what you mean by favorite.  Perhaps if you had said what are the two things you would take with you if your house was on fire..... I could give you an answer.... as far as just favorite possessions, I probably get the most enjoyment from TV and my  IPad.  

Valued Contributor

A diamond ring and a gold necklace that has a diamond cut cross on the chain. They are both beautiful, but they are extremely meaningful to me because they were given to me by the love of my life years ago when we were together.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My beloved Mom's pair of  her birthstone earrings and a diamond ring that was hers.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My 1990's hockey skates/my 2 great sound systems.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

My 12" All-Clad frypan (although my Le Creuset Dutch oven is a contender) and the chef's knife I bought at Costco.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My fluffy ,cozy, bed and the wonderfu,l large, window facing it, that I love  looking  out of ,to see my backyard,nature and the birds I love to feed.

I love laying in it with my little  Maltie cuddled up  beside me, anytime of the day or nite, rain or shine .

My own,very special, fav. place to be  <3

Thats why I would like to be sprinkled into my (always windy)  backyard someday.........

P.S.

Adding on..............this answer would be better for todays Leah question, "What makes you happy?"  cause this certainly is it!!!!   lol