Honored Contributor

Re: What are your 2 favorite possessions

I would usually be sentimental and mention rings and things that belonged to my mom. However, just recently when my microwave died and I ordered and waited for a replacement ,I realized how much I depend on it. Also my phone, which keeps me connected to friends. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I would usually be sentimental and mention rings and things that belonged to my mom. However, just recently when my microwave died and I ordered and waited for a replacement ,I realized how much I depend on it. Also my phone, which keeps me connected to friends. 

I was without a diashwaher for months because I was too stubborn to pay for one. Not that we couldn't afford it. I'm glad I finally gave in to my husband and got one. Nowadays paper towels are a hot commodity in my house. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but i value my dogs most, then my kids baby pictures,and child hood pictures.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Sorry, but i value my dogs most, then my kids baby pictures,and child hood pictures.

As I said I don't consider pets to be possessions otherwise those would be top of my list. 

Respected Contributor

My phone and my Kindle eReader. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

(1).   My wedding ring

(2).   My husband's wedding ring

*****I wear his ring on my middle finger next to the finger with my wedding band*****

Valued Contributor

Mine would be every single book in my apartment - such great company - and my phone, which is connecting me to people I can't see in person.

Frequent Contributor

Our sons stuffed Big Red Dog, Clifford that he treasured as a young boy.  That I plan to pass to his 14 month old son as soon as the world calms for travel.

Next is a family collage of pictures that were stuck in an album in a closet.  I got them out, cut them to create the BEST display that's out for everyone to see everyday!

Honored Contributor

My piano and my guitar. Spending lots of time playing both the last several weeks. 

Honored Contributor

My newest Kindle is number 1 fave.  (I don't go anywhere w/o one of the KIndles with me.)  

My knitting and crochet stuff - yarn and needles/hooks  (can't have one w/o the other)