Trusted Contributor

Are you a chatty person in "real life"? Do you like to talk, are you silent, or somewhere in between? I'm not as talkative as I used to be; I prefer to keep my own counsel. Of course I start conversations or join in but if I had my druthers, I wouldn't talk much at all.

Of course there are people I do talk to freely--hubby, for one, and I'm always cooing and baby-talking my cats, especially BooBoo. That poor cat probably wishes I'd shut up and leave him alone at times {#emotions_dlg.laugh} but to me, he's simply irresistable.

On the other hand, hubby and I can spend hours with each other and never say a word. But we've been married for a long time and I think sometimes couples just get that way--they can be so comfortable together that they don't need to fill the quiet with chatter. And others like to talk to each other and have a lot to say.

On the other hand, when I'm online, I really enjoy a good verbal sparring match and there are a few people here who are very good at it, and can back-and-forth in good humor.Online or in real life, I do appreciate a good battle of wits; my husband, sister and I are all good at it and I enjoy sparring with them too.

So...what are YOU????