Honored Contributor

Re: What are you wearing tomorrow?

Honored Contributor

I'm going to church but temps will be in the forties, there won't be any Easter Egg hunts where I live. Spring is on the horizon but it isn't here yet. We've had early, cold Easters lately and people don't dress up anymore. Parentd do buy outfits for their children but the kids still wear their puffy coats over their cute outfits. So, no spring finery for me. My plan is wine colored suede boots, long gray skirt, white tank, pink cardigan. Colorful but not too Springish.
Honored Contributor

I love brewhaha's outfit!

I have no special plans for tomorrow. Will wear my exercise clothing in the morning, my cleaning clothing in the afternoon, and try to find something nice to wear for dinner!

Trusted Contributor

I was just thinking about that, and I'm not sure yet. I'll be going to church for Easter Sunday service......but whatever I wear will be hidden under my choir robe, so it really doesn't matter a lot! I didn't buy anything new for the day, but I'll find something from my closet in a springy color.

Esteemed Contributor

Snowmobile outfit!

Rain/sleet and up to 3"" of wet snow by tomorrow night.

Honored Contributor

Skort set to church then home to change into swimsuit! I plan to spend a nice relaxing day by the pool enjoying all the kids visiting with their grandparents & families! I love when the kids are here to liven up our dull community pool!
Respected Contributor

A grass/Kelly green with white windowpane wrap dress for church. I have a white leather purse to wear with it. Not sure about shoes, but have it narrowed down to a few options. Will depend on how chilly it is when we leave.
Esteemed Contributor

I am wearing this dress that I got a couple of weeks ago. It is so springtime. I love Lily Pulitzer because they have such nice colors.

We are going to an Easter Egg hunt with my daughter, SIL and grandson. I got him this cute little outfit. It is plaid pastel pants, with a pastel button down and a little bow tie. lol! He will look so cute.

http://www.lillypulitzer.com/product/dresses/marlisa-strapless-maxi-dress/c/38/7964.uts?swatchName=M...

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

not sure color of shoe yet,pink or white

Respected Contributor

On 4/4/2015 brewhaha said:

cute,but a little frumpy{#emotions_dlg.laugh}