Trusted Contributor

Re: What are you waiting for?

winter to end and spring to start

Honored Contributor

Waiting for Christmas to be over....then we will see all the exercise equipment and diets.....    LOL

Trusted Contributor

Waiting for quittin' time!  Work's a _______ lately.  (You fill in the blank!)

Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Waiting for my 4 hour infusion to finish, 3 hours to go.

I am sending happy thoughts your way.  I get a 4 hour infusion every 8 weeks and get them in the morning so that I can watch The Price is Right to pass the time. Hugs to you.

@twinny70

Sending happies right back at you!  I’ve worked my way up from every 2 weeks, Hope I can eventually get to every 8.

Best Wishes to you.Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Advent

Valued Contributor

@Shogirl, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you weren't thinking "work's been a barrel of laughs and monkeys lately!" I hope things get better for you! Retirement rocks!
Honored Contributor

@twinny70 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Waiting for my 4 hour infusion to finish, 3 hours to go.

I am sending happy thoughts your way.  I get a 4 hour infusion every 8 weeks and get them in the morning so that I can watch The Price is Right to pass the time. Hugs to you.

Those are pretty long infusions.  Fortunately the one I had to be on for about 3 1/2 years was an hour long every other week.  Not on any right now.  But did have radiation treatments following the infusions.  That was tough.  Just waiting to see what is next for me.....  Will never be in remission and will always be a stage 4 patient.  I took my tablet with me when I went for treatments to play games.  That really made the hour go by fast.  Also took a Boost and some peanut butter crackers to munch on.  

Good luck to both of you.

Trusted Contributor

@Its Me LuLuBelle2, I'm thinking more and more about retirement - I'll be 62 in Feb.  Been working for this company for 43 years.  Do you think it's time for me to hit the road???  LOL  My retired husband thinks so for sure!

Honored Contributor

"Waiting for a star to fall

And carry your heart into my arms

That's where you belong

In my arms baby, yeah." - Boy Meets Girl

Valued Contributor

@Shogirl, i retired 3 years ago at 62. My husband had retired the year before. I'll be honest - I was apprehensive. What would I do all day? Would DH and I pluck each other's last nerve? I'm busier now than when I was working, but doing things I want to do. And hubby does his thing too so it's all good. If you can swing it, I highly recommend it! Best, LuLu