Honored Contributor

Re: What are you doing today?

@NicksmomESQ.....that was very sweet of you to do that for your elderly neighbor.  Know she appreciated it.  We old folks appreciate things like that.  My neighbor across the hall from me and myself are the older ones around here.....and we do have folks that help us out doing things nice for us.  

Respected Contributor

my Smokey had a busy day too...

Honored Contributor

I'm dying of the heat! My air conditioner broke about 3 weeks ago, couldn't get anyone to look at it (it's a wall unit). I live in NYC and it has been extremely hot here. Tomorrow it's suppose to be in the 70's, I can't wait.

Respected Contributor

Another day in my exciting life!   Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for every day God gives me.  

I help my daughter with some little jobs.  She has her own company and works out of her home.  As a result, she stays busy and just can't get some things done on her own.  So, today was my day to go to her house which, fortunately, is right down the street.   I love spending time with her, but she is so focused on her job, we can't just sit and talk.  We used to spend fun times together before her company took off.  She's hoping to downsize, so maybe we can have fun together again.  

Honored Contributor

Get infusion for AI disease every 5 weeks.  It takes 2 days, 5 hours each.

Today was the second day.  I’m grateful, but glad it’s over for 5 more weeks.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Day 5 of our new life in Santa Fe.   I got a manicure, we went to look at a place for rent, picked up a few things at the market, came home and started out for a walk but it then the rain came.   Tonight I've switched between reading David Baldacci's book, The Fix, watching football and answering emails.  Nice day.

Respected Contributor

@dex I think I'm going to love it, too! Would've loved to retire early, but I couldn't afford the health insurance...have to wait for Medicare. I have things I want to get involved in when I retire, so I won't get too lazy. But they will be MY choice to get involved, which makes a big difference!

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ.....  Should have added that my neighbor across the hall does different sweet things for me, and I do the same with her.  We are so blessed with having many folks that look out for us.  Wonderful neighbors and owners of the apartments.  The owners own half of the buildings here, and the other half is owned by others.  Thank goodness they take care of these apartments like they do.....  The other owners don't take care like ours do.

Honored Contributor

super quiet today. Normal house hold chores were light today. Got my morn walk in.  I then went for my 2 month facial. Have one every 2 months. So relaxing

taking my next walk in another hour.  Went into the small sears store that is next to my facial spot. Just looked around, didn’t want to go immediately home.

Honored Contributor

Am sort of laying low today.  Going to get my shower and wash my hair this afternoon.  Then tonight will be watching my Cardinals play the Detroit Tigers.  Hope the Cards win....  Not much time left in the season.