Honored Contributor

Re: What am I missing with this virus?

All I know from this experience is that I will always from this day forward...  IF this  virus thing ever ends....keep two large TP backups in my garage at all times!🥺

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

All I know from this experience is that I will always from this day forward...  IF this  virus thing ever ends....keep two large TP backups in my garage at all times!🥺

Get it from Amazon.  You can pick how often you would like it to come.

Respected Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Yeah but isn't it outrageously priced right now--provided it's even available?

Valued Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I don't think any is available now.  I meant when this blows over.  I am curious to see if I will get my April shipment.  But I assure you I have plenty for now.  

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I have been checking every day for a week and none is available in my zip code. 

Honored Contributor

Pretty sure no one has hundreds & hunudreds of rolls of tp at home - the stores don't even have this much although from the looks of the Kroger warehouse I saw locally here, they do have 100++++ of rolls.

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt :

People who hoard essential supplies during a national state of emergency should be arrested, their hoards confiscated and returned to the stores for resale or just plain given away. In addition, they should face stiff fines and prison sentences and be publicly shamed. 

Honored Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Spurt :

People who hoard essential supplies during a national state of emergency should be arrested, their hoards confiscated and returned to the stores for resale or just plain given away. In addition, they should face stiff fines and prison sentences and be publicly shamed. 

@Buffalogal47 

AMEN!!!! .......  its really ridiculous....  They limit stuff but then they just have their kid get a different basket even though they pay stuff with the SAME CREDIT CARD!!!!--To me thats ONE ORDER!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Warrior2022 .................Amazon Pantry is closed for restocking.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I dont think people are hoarding it for themselves.  The ******e$ that bought hundred of packages are greedy and thought they could make money off people in need.  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)