Honored Contributor

Re: What a beautiful cross....is it worth $534?

On 1/11/2015 LucyGoose said:

I like the Tanzanite cross from HSN better. It's more my style.

My husband bought me that cross for Christmas because I collect cross pendants and I love it. Substantial size as well.

Found if you read this did you get the HSN Tanzanite Cross...just curious how you liked it? No pressure...feel free to be honest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Super Contributor

That turquoise and diamond cross is gorgeous, but it seems a little high for the small amount of gold that is on it and the tiny diamonds. Usually you can't use those fine chains that come with them. I just use another one that I have on hand.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Regular Contributor

The twirling vine design is beautiful but I would rather see it over plain gold. I am not a huge turquoise fan.

As to the religious aspect, I think this is all individual preference, and I respect both sides of this issue. There is no right or wrong.

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 croemer said:

My husband bought me that cross for Christmas because I collect cross pendants and I love it. Substantial size as well.

Found if you read this did you get the HSN Tanzanite Cross...just curious how you liked it? No pressure...feel free to be honest.

Yes and I love it Croemer! Thanks so much for showing it here!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Ilikeshade said:

awesome...enjoy Found!

Respected Contributor

On 1/25/2015 Ilikeshade said:

awesome...enjoy Found!

Thank you Croemer.

Trusted Contributor

500-419 Is the item #, for a lovely Etruscan cross on HSN. I shop there, rarely, but this piece caught my eye, and I wanted to get it home and check it out. It's done in Technibond, but the color is very, very close to 18k. I put it on both, a 14k, then an 18k chain that I have. It's gorgeous and so believable on both. It has almost a carat of genuine gemstones. A couple of the stones are a bit pale, but it's on clearance for $34.90. It's a cast piece, so it has a nice, substantial feel. It's not so large you couldn't wear it close to the neck, but large enough, it would still look lovely on a longer chain. Beautiful and looks so, so much more expensive! I am very impressed with it!
Super Contributor

No.

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2015 SUHSE39 said: 500-419 Is the item #, for a lovely Etruscan cross on HSN. I shop there, rarely, but this piece caught my eye, and I wanted to get it home and check it out. It's done in Technibond, but the color is very, very close to 18k. I put it on both, a 14k, then an 18k chain that I have. It's gorgeous and so believable on both. It has almost a carat of genuine gemstones. A couple of the stones are a bit pale, but it's on clearance for $34.90. It's a cast piece, so it has a nice, substantial feel. It's not so large you couldn't wear it close to the neck, but large enough, it would still look lovely on a longer chain. Beautiful and looks so, so much more expensive! I am very impressed with it!

I own this cross as well. I bought it years ago...it disappeared off the HSN site and then was back this year. Love this piece...I am a big fan of Etruscan and especially Etruscan Crosses.