Respected Contributor

Wake up this morning and it is as big a mess - if not more so - than yesterday morning. Cannot find much of anything and wading through this mess sure gets your feet dirty!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What a Surprise. NOT!!!!

It actually looks a little better to me - more like a board.  It's still a big mess.   Things are all over the page and it's very slowwwwwwwwww

Honored Contributor

I have played with mine a bit and I think it looks better.  However, it's still annoying me.

Honored Contributor

I'M new here but  what a difference a day makes....i lost my tag name/ but i read a post on how to get it back.Heart.

I guess i'll mosy around and see what other topics intrest me.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It looks really good on my iPhone. I wish it would look like that from my laptop
Honored Contributor

have a question?

How come some posters have red hearts on botton of their posts?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

i Love the new look of the forums!! More up to date!!  Everything new takes time yanno.

Spoiler

Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

My laptop looks a lot different than my work computer.  Laptop is all scattered and this one seems a little more in line.  Still can't figure it out but at least it's not jumping and weird looking.  LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Winifred,

I agree.  With all the games folded into the chat, this place is as chaotic and hard to find things in as my shoe closet. 

Except for the dumping of games into "Chat" (which I am sure is not pleasing the gamers, either), I don't mind the new system, though. 

Chickenbutt and others had some good suggestions to fix settings to make them more "forum-like" yesterday, and there are lots of tips here from numerous posters, if you can find them amongst the "Words The Begin with W" threads and such.

The tips really helped me to correct the defaults I didn't like:  I like lots of threads per page, for instance. 

Honored Contributor

Freddie, I did a combo post for the Back Fencers and Birds Nesters in the Among Friends Forum.  Maybe if we do a daily post it, it won't get moved to Community Chat and will be easier to find.

If you connect with any of the fencers, birders, let them know okay.  Oddly enough I am posting this at lunch from my work computer and I don't have any of the hearts nonsense.  It looks cleaner here.  I puttered with settings at home, but it still looks like a programming class project - like a kid in high school built it.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise