Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  That's probably one of the nicest statements anyone has said to me here.  🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞💕

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Trusted Contributor

Ok ladies after reading the thread, can I ask that you please send a container of each of your dishes please???Smiley Very Happy  Oh my goodness this thread is so yummy!!!  It's not looking like a nice weather weekend here in VA, and it will be just myself and my husband so nothing fancy but boy did you ladies deliver with some good stuff!!  

Respected Contributor

@eadu4  Hope you're hungry!!!

Respected Contributor

1.75 bottle of titos,and home made bloody mary mix.and oh yes,lets  not forget chocolate chip cookies

Respected Contributor

@eadu4  Should I send it in a LocknLock container?   🔐 🔐

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

good one sloopjohnb!

Esteemed Contributor

It will just be hubby and me, so we'll grill some brats and I'll make my potato salad since hubby loves it (so do I). If we were going to a family get together, I'd be asked to bring that. We each have to eat what we're comfortable with, but I trust implicitly what family members make, and all of us are smart enough to not leave foods that contain mayo, etc sitting outdoors on a hot day.

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal @SloopJohnB 

I, too, can hear that BREAD tune in my head each time I read a post, BUT it's the Beach Boys' "Sloop John B" that sticks with me ~ love the Bahamas Heart

Frequent Contributor

May I please have your recipe for your potatoe salad thank you

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Deviled eggs, everybody asks for them.

@deepwaterdotter 

A cook-out ain't a cook-out without Deviled Eggs!!!!!!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.